I know this now:
- 'mommy, 开门一下'
- mommy asked 'wats daddys name?' i said 'ah 峰'
mommy asked 'wats mommys name?' i said 'connie mooi'
mommy asked 'wats bb's name?' i said 'yin yue'
mommy asked 'how old r u?' i said '2 years old'
- 'bb open the door, stranger take away bb, bb cannot c mommy anymore.' (both mommy n i were in the car, waiting for daddy, daddy go n buy us dinner. mommy said cannot open the car, coz stranger will take away bb n bb cannot c mommy anymore. so now everytime i'll go lock the door whenever daddy go out of the car, oni me n mommy in the car, so dangerous)
- 'wat is this?' i like to ask wat is this nowadays. i'd point to anything i c, n ask mommy 'wat is this?'
- 'wat is bb doing?' i like to ask mommy this question lately.
- 'in the front the car' mommy teach me 'in front of the car'. i know this. but i like to say 'in the front the car' instead. 大姑 likes to play with me this 'bb, infront of the car.' n then i'd 'no, in the front the car'.
- whenever daddy is talking on the phone, i'd say 'daddy talking on the phone, dont disturb.' or 'mommy talking on the phone, cannot disturb.'