Mummy's camera is not working well (sent to service), so couldn't take photos of me for long time. *sob sob* How can I live without camera? *sob sob* ='(
Anyway, some updates from me:
1. Dancing Performance - I've been practicing dancing in my kindy for weeks. Its for our year-end concert in Oct. Teacher even asked us to go to school last Saturday just to practice it. There are quite many steps to remember. I can remember most of them. The easiest part is clap and then wave hand. Teacher said its 'kill mosquito, n mosquito fly away.' Hahahaha! Like this easy to remember.
2. Sports Day - 20 May is my kindy's sports day. Each of us bought a sport t-shirt costs RM 8. It will be held at the Stadium Merdeka near our house, the stadium I always go on Sunday or holidays. Yesterday, I brought back the Sports Day card with a piece of paper inside to write my name and daddy's name on it. This means both daddy and I are going to take part in the games. Yippppeeeee!!! Can't wait!! Mummy will be responsible on taking care of di-di and at the same time, video us. Hope she can cope with that. Hope di-di good boy, sleep in the pouch.
3. Exams - I did quite well in my exams (April). BM - 90%, BI - 100%, BC - 95%, Math - 100%, Moral - 96%, Science - 85%. Mummy and daddy are so proud of me.
4. Happy Mother's Day - I made a craft (with teacher's help) for mummy on last Friday. When I reached home, I asked 'kakak' (the maid) "I want madam, where is madam", because I wanted to show her the gift I made for her. Mummy came then and I shouted "Happy Mother's Day" and handed her my gift. Mummy's heart melted while I was busy telling her I did which part and teacher did which part (mostly teacher did :p).
5. Donate Blood - We went donate blood on Mother's Day. Mummy wanted to donate but was rejected due to breastfeeding. Nurse said must wait until di-di one year old then only can donate. So we waited for daddy. I always asked "Why kid cannot donate blood?" and can't wait to grow up so that I can donate blood and save a life too. =)
Hi, my name is 张殷悦，Teoh Yin Yue. People always mistaken my 殷悦 as 音乐 (music). So they like to call me 'Music' or 'Melody'. Both wrong. I ain't no Music or Melody. 殷 means 'kaya', 悦 means happy. Happy and wealthy. =D I'm in my kindergarten one now. This blog is all about Teoh Yin Yue. Just ME!