Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dance, Sports, Exams, Mother's Day

Age: 4 years, 10 months & 1 week old


Mummy's camera is not working well (sent to service), so couldn't take photos of me for long time. *sob sob* How can I live without camera? *sob sob* ='(


Anyway, some updates from me:



1. Dancing Performance - I've been practicing dancing in my kindy for weeks. Its for our year-end concert in Oct. Teacher even asked us to go to school last Saturday just to practice it. There are quite many steps to remember. I can remember most of them. The easiest part is clap and then wave hand. Teacher said its 'kill mosquito, n mosquito fly away.' Hahahaha! Like this easy to remember.



2.  Sports Day - 20 May is my kindy's sports day. Each of us bought a sport t-shirt costs RM 8. It will be held at the Stadium Merdeka near our house, the stadium I always go on Sunday or holidays. Yesterday, I brought back the Sports Day card with a piece of paper inside to write my name and daddy's name on it. This means both daddy and I are going to take part in the games. Yippppeeeee!!! Can't wait!! Mummy will be responsible on taking care of di-di and at the same time, video us. Hope she can cope with that. Hope di-di good boy, sleep in the pouch. 



3. Exams - I did quite well in my exams (April). BM - 90%, BI - 100%, BC - 95%, Math - 100%, Moral - 96%, Science - 85%. Mummy and daddy are so proud of me. 



4. Happy Mother's Day - I made a craft (with teacher's help) for mummy on last Friday. When I reached home, I asked 'kakak' (the maid) "I want madam, where is madam", because I wanted to show her the gift I made for her. Mummy came then and I shouted "Happy Mother's Day" and handed her my gift. Mummy's heart melted while I was busy telling her I did which part and teacher did which part (mostly teacher did :p).



5. Donate Blood - We went donate blood on Mother's Day. Mummy wanted to donate but was rejected due to breastfeeding. Nurse said must wait until di-di one year old then only can donate. So we waited for daddy. I always asked "Why kid cannot donate blood?" and can't wait to grow up so that I can donate blood and save a life too. =)

5 comments:

Yannie said...

Well done to Yin Yue on the exam.

Alice Law said...

Wow, so proud of Yin Yue! She has done well in her exam, and she is such a loving daughter!

You too, such compassionate mommy!^^

Small Kucing said...

ow...hope your mummy's camera come back soon

BoeyJoey said...

with all th values that your mummy and daddy instill in you, you will grow up to be a happy, balanced and healthy. good job, Yin Yue :-)

mNhL said...

well done to Yin Yue....

hubby always went for blood donation. I freaked out because I'm afraid to see blood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...