Friday, July 7, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Ready to go home on the 3rd day. Daddy wrapped me all in PINK as I'm a gal. See my cute little pointed hat?  Yeh, can't wait to go home.

Reached home, nai nai put me on my rocker (or what should I call this, cradle?).

First time in my own little plastic green-colored bath tub (don't know why mummy bought green, I'm a girl, should have bought PINK! ). Mummy said I was very  girl because I didn't cry when bathing. This surprised mummy because she expected me cry as she has seen many babies cry when they bath.

Grrr.... Mummy, I'm so cold, quickly put me on clothes.

The confinement lady didn't know how to clean my cord, made me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pain. 

Ok, all done. Mummy, I think my shirt is abit too big for me la. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...