Friday, November 7, 2008

My Favorite Lorry Dress

Age: 2 years, 4 months, 2 days old

This is my FAVORITE dress - my LORRY dress (cause it has many transportation on it, car, lorry, van, to name it a few). Kakak found it in an old wardrobe in her room. We all don't know whose one. I just simply tried it on and it FITs me so well. I fell in love with it at the first sight. With this dress on, I refused to bath, mommy has to say many many things to persuade me to take this off, many trials and errors... hahahhaa...

Then the next day, when it's still wet and hanging there, I insisted to put it on AGAIN. I'd cry out loud if mommy didn't let me. Relunctantly, mommy dressed me up with this NICE and WET dress to show me that IT'S WET!!! Mommy then said "its still wet, let it dry first, then you put it on again huh, ok?"

Now everyday in the afternoon about 2-3pm, after my afternoon bath, I'd say "mommy, its dry already, my lorry dress", and jumping and screaming around there happily. Mommy cant resist, seeing me so happy there.


Happy yinyue with her favorite LORRY DRESS!!!


A little princess. So now you can see me with this dress everyday for the rest of the MONTH!!! =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...