Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rainny Mooncake Festival

Age: 3 years, 3 months old

My 3rd year celebrating mooncake festival, 中秋节. It was raining, all wet, couldn't go out. So mommy suggested we celebrate it IN the house.

We have quite a few beautiful lanterns but I chose 'automan' (ultraman) first.

I've also Hello Kitty lantern. Daddy off the light when everything setup. We carried these 2 lanterns and walked from living room to kitchen, from kitchen to living room, front to back, back to front, right to left, left to right, pretending we were walking outside the house. ^.^


After the walking, we hang up some lanterns. Beautiful. Daddy, mommy and I were having fun in the living room, enjoying our 'candle-light' supper - tea and mooncakes. Lots of fun. >.<

Another lantern in the room. This is from my school. Teacher made it. (side view)


(back view)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...