Sunday, November 11, 2007

Raya Holidays in Mentakab

Date : 16 Oct 2007
Age : 1 year 3 months 1 week 4 days old

Yeh yeh, went back to see Wai Poh and Wai Gong. A number of my first times there. :)


First time tried on Han Han cousin's tricycle.


Mommy : 'bb, your legs are not long enough yet, ask daddy to buy you one few months later huh'


Hooray, Wai Gong brought us to a nice park, with nice lake and nice playground. Can't wait to play. Run, daddy, Wai Poh, faster.


Wai Gong and Han Han kor kor were ahead of us. Wai Gong went jogging.


Been seeing 'swing' from the cd, ha, finally I got the chance to experience it today. Han Han kor kor dare not to sit on it, whereas I enjoyed myself very much there. Wai Poh praised me, what a brave girl. Muahahaha...


Is this a deer? or what?


Everybody say 'cheeeeeseee'.


My first time on seesaw, a big seesaw. Kinda fun, up and down up and down.


I prefer the swing thou. Back to the swing after all.


Wai Gong joined us after jogging. Mommy said what a precious photo. First time mommy ride on seesaw with Wai Gong pun.


I was soooooooooooooo enjoyed swinging. 'Mommy, bring me here more plssssss'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...