Saturday, November 10, 2007

This is FUNNY!!!



Mommy saw this in her diary book yesterday, and thought it is a must to put it up here. :D Mommy loves to draw. Hahahahahhaa.. What is this? This is my FIRST time fell down from bed. It was 10 months ago, when I was 6 months +, mommy and I were playing on the bed. Then suddenly mommy got up and went to on the radio, left me alone on the bed. By the age of 6 months +, I love to rock-n-ROLL!!!! While mommy still figuring why the cd is not playing, I rolled to my left. Suddenly, *KOOOOONG!!!!* I was lying on the floor, facing the ceiling, exactly how mommy drew in the picture above. I really mean exactly, hands and legs all same. Mommy quicky ran and put me in her arms. I cried like mad. Mommy distracted me attention 'wow, look, bird bird out there, u c?' I was like 'where got???' :( :( :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...