Thursday, February 21, 2008

My New Slipper


Age : 1 year 7 month 2 weeks 1 day old
Wai Po bought me this boy-like slipper. It has a spiderman there. Mommy very appreciated that but still complained y a boy-like slipper. =D Wai po explained other slippers r too big for me, so no choice la.




Well, I'm happy with this new slipper thou. Look at me, run happily, not very stable thou, with my new slipper (fyi, i can run very fast n stable by now, even mommy has to chase after me.) =D Although I hav a new pair of slipper, I prefer to wear han han gor gor's slipper n han han gor gor prefer to wear mine, we exchanged. Mommy always say "bb, put on ur own slipper."
Mommy taught me how to put on the slipper, which one is for which feet. Ha, I always terbalik, mommy always say 'wrong, wrong site', then i quickly switch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...