Friday, February 8, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!!

On the first day of CNY, we went to 祭拜 great-grandmother. She just passed away last month, so no ang paw this year. Like every year, we went to great-grandmother's house early early in the morning, all the family members (bigi family) gathered there, had fun. As usual, Im a BIG STAR there, so I was surrounded by many fans. Hahaha.. After 祭拜 and lunch, we went back home and didn't go anywhere. No lion dance to see this year. Never mind, I've seen it last year at mommy's house. Then we went shopping (again huh, even during cny) coz really nothing to do at home, so boring at home.

On the second day, yeah, back to mommy's hometown, Mentakab, Pahang. We started our journey at 8am. I was still sleeping.


1 hour later, mommy dressed me up. I know, I'm very pretty. :P


Then, we stopped by Gopeng to get this rooster. Guess what, this is not the normal rooster you see in the market. Normal 1 only costs you RM10-20. This rooster costs RM100+!!! What????? Yes, RM100+. He can lay golden eggs!!!!! Hahaha.. just kidding. Because, this 1 has been xxx (gugu bird been cut off since young), and he eat nice stuff. These make his skin and meat are tastier. Don't ask me why, that uncle said so. Need to make advance reservation somemore. OMG!!! After eating it, mommy said, really taste better, different than normal 1.


Me and 3 jiu and big fish.


Me, han han gor gor, and yin yin je je.


Me and ah qi je je.


That's all for my 2008 cny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...