Monday, September 22, 2008

KL Trip 19-21 Sept

Age : 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks old


Mommy has been showing me the LRT flashcard, now i know how the real LRT looks like. N so excited about it, kept saying "LRT!"


Thats me first time in LRT. Daddy wanted to keep the card in the pocket, but i insisted to hold it myself. Daddy kept saying 'bb, hold it tight, dont lose it huh'


Wow, after so long time, back to the pool again. 表嫂 gave me this bikini swimsuit, so pretty n sexy. 1 problem is, everybody can c my belly button. I don't really feel cool about it, keep pulling the swimsuit down to cover my little belly button.

Hi, i like to swim, abit nervous thou.

Hmm, thirsty, drink some water first.

Daddy: "bb, how do u swim?"
BB: "like this, like this.."

We stayed in 大舅's house. These r 凯哲哥哥 (first right), 凯俊哥哥 (second right). They like to swim too.
Wow, im floating on the water.

I've a bad habit, wan to wee wee after awhile. Perhaps mommy gotta ask me wee wee first before i go to the pool. =D

My first time blowing the balloon. Its so hard to blow. This is the biggest I can get.

I prefer the yellow color. :P


This is REAL COOL!!! Look at the way i stand. Mommy was wondering y on earth i stand like this, where did i learn this from. Hmmm....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...