Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Words

Age : 2 years, 2 months, 3 weeks, 4 days old

I know this now:
  • like to use the word 'wo', '这个hot hot wo', 'bb 做功课wo', 'mommy 累累wo'
  • know the word you n me. 'keep for me', 'change pajamas for me'. but sometimes purposely say 'keep for u'.
  • '我打你'. mommy is wondering y i became so violent now.
  • 'bb cannot zek, mommy 打打bb'
  • '等下ha', like to use this word - 'HA'
  • 'like this'. mommy asked 'bb, how to do this?' i said 'like this'
  • when i knock my head, i touch my forehead n say 'oh my god'
  • 'daddy, 怕怕fireworks' (raya coming, so many ping ping pong pong)
  • playing with 小姑's bra n underwear, n say 'bb put on the bra, bb put on the underwear'
  • 'bb can do it'
  • mommy like to ask me WHY lately. 'bb, y u wan to do that?' i said 'becoz.....'
  • 'lollypop, not good for u' (should be not good for me la.. hahah)

like to:

  • compose my own songs with my own words
  • wake up after nap, cry/scream like nobody biz.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...