Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Pot-luck 2008

Age: 2 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, 2 days old

Mommy's MMPS (breastfeeding support group) had a small pot-luck at youth park this morning.
We had alot of stuff to eat. First thing I grabbed was crackers. Actually prohibited, mommy wont allow me normally. But so many people there, mommy paiseh, so I lucky. Hahhaa.. =)

姐姐,can u share with me some ice cream please?

We had a lot of fun playing ball.

Hungry again. Chocolate cakes now.

Yo bro Jack, here's yours.

Hooray, santa claus is coming to town, with all our christmas gifts.

This gift supposedly for Justin 弟弟.

But I Justin 弟弟 didn't want it, so I grabbed it. Muahahahha.. 

Oscar was telling me not to touch. =( Why can't I touch, my mommy bought this gift.

Tiny little santa claus.

Me n mommy n my first lolly-pop. I got to try some prohibited stuff today. Eg. lollypop, crackers. Mommy's heart broken.



Group photo.

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Your little gal looks so sweet and cute!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...