Sunday, June 7, 2009

Zoo Taiping

Age: 2 years, 11 months n 2 days old

"Let's go to the zoo, we can see the kangaroo". I've been singing this song for quite some time. Until today, daddy brought me to the real zoo and see the kangaroosssssss. Yeah, I was so excited. We went to 老大姑's house first (somewhere around Nibong Tebal) this morning. Reached there about 12pm, had lunch, rest, then we headed to Taiping Zoo at about 4pm. From 老大姑's house to Taiping Zoo is only about 40minutes. Although I was very excited, I slept in the car all the way (didn't nap during my usual nap time).

40 minutes later, mommy wake me up. Hooray, we reached Taiping Zoo. It was burning hot there. And inconjuction with the school holidays, it was soooooo crowded. Mostly malays. I forgotten about kangaroos, wanted to see tigers now. This zoo is so big, when we were in, many people were waiting for the bus to take them around. We chose to walk as we could see all the animals.

Can you see the big iguava behind of us? It was very big. I was so scared of it.

This is Orang Utan, cleaning her palm, I think this is her daily routine?

Chimpanzee with red buttocks.

A type of deer. Very big. Bigger than daddy and mommy. I wasn't dare to stand close them. Daddy went and touched it to show me the deer is not scary, but still...

Bearded Pig. Couldn't really see the beard, but the hair on top.

Finally we reached lions, to be specific, African Lion, I long for it. But all the lions were so lazy lying on the rock. And they were so far away, I totally cannot see the real lions. When we about to leave, a lion stretched, we thought she wake up, but she back to her dreamland again. =(
So switched my pet to tigers.

Next, we saw bear (Malayan Sun Bear/Honey Bear). She walked walked and walked, suddenly stopped and sit right infront of us. Ever seen a bear sit?

Bawean Deer - smaller than the previous deer but still I scared of it.

After the Bawean Deer, we went to the snake house. Many types of snakes.

Big big big crocodile.

F for flamingo. They are so beautiful, pinkish color.

Mommy & I & the ostrich (from the backside). Couldn't make it to turn around. Nothing for her to eat.

Z is for zebra. Here we come, zebras.

G is the first letter in Giraffe. =) Me and 佩芳姑姑.

老二姑 & I, with the camel. There are only two camels, this is younger, the other one is older, 佩芳姑姑 said that is camel 爷爷. We all laughed out loud.

These parrots are making alot of noise. Very noisy, very loud. We wondered what happened. We kept on saying 'Hello, Hello', hoping that these parrots would turn around or at least say 'Hello' back to us. But they didn't. Then another parrot (white color), in the next cage, flew towards us (still in the cage thou), and she said 'HELLO!!!'... We were so surprised. We kept saying 'Hello' again, but she flew away. So we heard the parrot said 'HELLO' once, very precious one.

Ha, here comes the tigers. But tigers and lions are same family. Also lying on the rock. Disappointed. =(

Leopard. Kept walking and walking and walking. It was like a fashion show.

These swans are so beautiful, purely white.

White and HUGE rhinos. I was trying to say 'big rhinoceros'.

Malayan Gaur/野牛

Lastly, E for ELEPHANT!

Actually they are many other animals, mommy didn't take photos, because its either we don't know what is that or we couldn't see it.

On the way back to the car, we saw many monkeys. A family was trying to feed the monkeys nuts I think, and attracted many monkeys. We saw this, its a little baby monkey, so cute.


Bye bye Taiping Zoo.


5 comments:

cre8tone said...

Such a lovely Zoo outings!~

Connie Mooi said...

u bet.. it was burning hot too.. beh tahan.. luckily my little yin yue was great throughout the whole trip..

MeRy said...

Lovely outing..

1st time dropping by ur blog.

Connie Mooi said...

THanks Mery for dropping by. wats ur blog?

ChloeRuoyi said...

Ooh... I love going to the zoo too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...