Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Own Laptop

Age: 2 years, 11 months, 2 weeks, 2 days old

I've a bad habit. Whenever I see mommys at her laptop doing things, I'd climb up her chair to her laps. Mommy is very frustrated about this. Everytime, mommy would say 'BB, get down, let me send emails first.' or 'BB, get down, mommy is doing business. Cannot disturb.'

Whenever I see mommy is not at her laptop but the laptop is on, I'd climb up the chair and sit, and type like mommy. Mommy asks : "BB, what r u doing?". "Sending emails." I said. Hehhehehe...

We were doing groceries at Carrefour this afternoon, mommy saw this tiny laptop only about RM50. It's cheap, so mommy bought this for me hoping I don't disturb her again.
Yippee, I've my own laptop. It has 25 activities. Yes.

The outer look of my tiny laptop.


Happily playing with my new toy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...