Monday, June 15, 2009

First Day to School

Age: 2 years, 11 months, 1 week, 3 days old

Mommy has been wondering for weeks whether to send me to school, as she saw me nothing to do at home, boring. And sometimes disturb mommy when shes doing something. In the end, decided to send me to Master Kids in Butterworth.


Today, 15 June 2009, my first day to school. Looking forward to it. Mommy has been telling me about school, friends, things I'm going to do with friends at school. Hopefully I like it.

On the way to school, looks kinda can't wait.

Finally, we are here. There are many little sis and bros here. Mommy is worrying about me. I still look kinda cool. Coz never thought that mommy would leave me alone.

I love playing slides.

I started to mix around with this little bro. Mommy thought Im totally fine with this school.

Finally its time for mommy to go. I said byebye. Mommy thought 'Wow, this girl, not bad, out of my expectation.' Who knows, when mommy about to reach the car, I cried out LOUD, until mommy can hear from her car. Mommy was heart broken, cried alone in the car while driving back home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...