Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Age: 2 years, 11 months, 1 week, 4 days old

Once a year, we all decided to celebrate father's day with 爷爷 at Autocity Tao Cuisine & Lounge. Mommy celerated her 2 birthdays in Tao Penang.

Reached there at 7pm.

The interior design is very nice. A place for families, couples to hang out. Mommy never thought this photo would turn out like that, totally not like me.

Me chilling with 大姑 and 大姑丈.

I was like a big star of the night. Everybody wants to take photo with me. Haiyo.. LOL!!!
阿来叔叔 hugging me tightly.

Monkeys see, monkeys do. 爷爷 saw it, and followed, hugged me tight. I'm just so adorable. Muahahaha...

Mommy, daddy & me. Happy family ever after.

小姑's turn to take photo with me.


We didn't know what to order, the waitor ordered for us. All nice food came in one shot. And we all like 'hungry ghost', finished all food in just 10mins. Waitor was shocked. We supposed to eat slowly so that we can order more food. We did order more food for second round. =D

Have been begging mommy to buy me a BIG DRESS. Why? Coz I saw the 姐姐 dancing at the beach with big dress (from the vcd), I want to have 1 too. Finally! Ta da!! Nice big dress.

2 sweet ladies.

Yummy yummy. My favorite time. GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!!! I had 2 or 3 cups (forgotten, too happy).

A group photo b4 we leave.

A buddha statue at the entrance. I want to touch her hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...