Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Merdeka

Age: 4 years, 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days old

Teacher did this and passed to each one of us. Happy Merdeka Malaysia.

We went shopping mall on Merdeka eve coz nothing to do at home. This is my first time get the chance to play this machine. Always surrounded by many kids every time we go there. First time player, I consider quite smart. Hehehehe... (action-nya)

Happy cheer-lady.

Then we saw a group of goh-goh jie-jie performing on the stage. Mommy asked me "do you want to sing like goh-goh jie-jie on the stage?" I said "Don't want". "Why?" Mommy asked again. I kept silent and concentrate on the show.

Hungry, waiting for our 'kaya-ball' snack. I told mom "Mommy, kaya-ball is junk food, cannot eat everyday." "Oh yes, good girl, mommy sayang."

When we about to leave, we saw this contest from Sushi King - finish the big bowl in 10 mins. The big bowl is really BIG.


On Merdeka day itself, we attended a wedding reception. I always loved to wear/try mommy's dress even though its too big for me. How do I look? Hahahaa...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...