Saturday, September 4, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

It's daddy's birthday today. Mommy asked "BB, do you want to make a birthday card for daddy?" I said "YES!". And so we started.

First mommy fold a drawing paper, then draw the outline for me to color.


Then, I color the outline nicely and accordingly. Next, I write whatever I want to say to daddy in the card.

Ta-da! Done!
My nicely home-made birthday card for my beloved daddy.

This is the front page. Mommy draw the cake, I colored it. Daddy is not 4 years old, he is 31 years old (3 big candles and 1 small candle). Then I draw our family. From left to right: didi (my becoming little brother), me Teoh Yin Yue, mommy and daddy. Lovely family.

Inside (page 1), I wrote "Daddy, I Love you (peter pan)." surrounded by lovely heart shapes.

Next page, I wrote "Happy BIrthday!!! from mommy and Yin Yue", and I drew some presents for daddy. :)

Last page is not wasted. I colored it and mommy wrote "All Copyright Reserved. Made by: Teoh Yin Yue, Connie Mooi". LOL =D

Lastly, we put the card in a yellow envelope and I wrote "to: Daddy". DONE!
Waiting for daddy to come home now and surprise him. :)

When daddy come home, I hide the card behind me. Then I called daddy and said "Daddy, happy birthday!" Daddy was so surprised and kissed me.

Yeah! Happy happy.


After that, I'm too tired and sleep on the sofa. I'm not feeling well today actually. Vomited few times. What goes in comes out. :( Didn't go to school. Luckily I'm still OK. Just vomit, no fever and just like a normal person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...