Thursday, September 30, 2010

Family Dinner

Age: 4 years, 2 months, 3 weeks & 4 days old

We went to Tao Japanese Cuisine Buffet Restaurant last Tuesday. 大姑 belanja us all. Yeah!!! This is my 4th times to Tao. What I like the most is the ICE CREAM. Yummylicious.

About to go. Yeah, can't wait.

We ordered quite a lot of food and didn't have time for photos in the beginning. Everybody was hungry. When first round was over, everyone took a rest. Some went walking, some went toilets, some just sit there chit chatting, and mommy forever wants to take photos. =)

Take photo with 大姑丈 (uncle). Most of the photos are quite dark as mommy didn't want to use the flash.

My lovely daddy and mommy. =)

My grandpa 爷爷.

Me and mommy and also Didi (little brother) in mommy's tummy.


Not forgetting daddy too.

Me alone.

It was quite cold and mommy forgotten to bring my jacket.

After awhile, we ordered some food for second round. And I satisfactorily enjoyed my favorite - ice cream. Not too much though as I'm having mild cough.

Then we rested awhile again. Everybody was satisfied except 阿枝姑姑,阿强叔叔, 大姑 and daddy. So they ordered some more lamb chop, veges, and abalone during the last order call.


All of us enjoyed the dinner.

In the end, everybody went home with big tummy like mommy. =D


2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

We love Japanese buffets too. It's fun to makan2 with family like this. Everyone looked so happy. Mummy, you look great! Very lenglui :)

Connie said...

Ya, I always wanted family dinner. Very good feeling. chloe mommy, when u wan to let chloe has a little meimei or didi ah? hehehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...