Friday, September 24, 2010

Mommy's Prenatal Exercise

Age: 4 years, 2 months, 2 weeks & 5 days old

Mommy usually don't do yoga or exercise when I'm around, because I'd get so excited and always asked mommy to go away so I can use the mat to do yoga too. But last night, when I was playing Lego with daddy, mommy brought out her yoga mat and wanted to do her prenatal exercise. As expected, I got SO EXCITED! Kept saying "Mommy, I want to do also". I patiently waited for my turn which was about 10 minutes.

This would help the baby in your tummy to get into the correct position. I always said mommy has baby boy in her tummy, I've baby girl in my tummy. So this exercise is useful to me too. Buttocks up! =D

Excitedly follow the instruction. Leg up.

Hmm... this exercise seems a bit boring. Leg up again. Daddy wanted to correct me, but I insisted I know the correct way, just follow the CD.

Now stretching my thigh.

Same set, changed side only. Interest level dropped 50%. But still insisted to follow the instruction. =P

My own style. "Do you know how to do this mommy?" (this is not in the CD)

Now do some stretching.

Stretch the legs. This helps to prevent cramps during pregnancy.


Relax your head.

At the end of the exercise, I said "Mommy, can we do this tomorrow again?"

5 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Very cute!! Next time can enrol her for the kids' yoga. Connie, you learn and practice yoga all by yourself from the CD? Didn't go for any classes first? I'm seriously thinking of learning too but too lazy to start.

Connie said...

Ya Hweili, I learnt all by myself, just follow the CD. As my place a bit ulu, if want to join class, need to drive to somewhere else. And timing also an issue for me. Most classes start in the evening, thats the family dinner time ma. So better I buy CD, can do anytime at home. =)

Don't lazy la, u'll feel very syiok after doing yoga 1.. hahhaa.. buy beginner one first lo. Then immediate then advance. =) Jom, yoga bersama-sama.. LOL.

Mummy Moon said...

cool, Aunty also cant make it :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Connie. OK, will go and hunt for a good yoga CD soon. Yeah, jom yoga to good health! :)

Connie said...

Mummy Moon, it will be difficult in the beginning la. after awhile, it become very easy 1.

Chloe mommy, ya, go hunt for 1. then we can sama sama discuss.. hahahha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...