Monday, September 6, 2010

Too Attached?

Age: 4 years, 2 months, and 1 day old

Don't know what happened lately, I refused to go to school. Everyday after waking up, I'd cry and say "I don't want to go to school."


Mommy was so worried something happened in my school thats why I refuse to go.

Mommy: "Did anyone bit you in school?"
BB: "No."
Mommy: "Did anyone scold you in school?"
BB: "No."
Mommy: "Did anyone bully you in school?"
BB: "No."
Mommy: "Do you play with your friends in school happily?"
BB: "Yes".
Mommy: "Then why don't you go to school?"
Mommy: "Come bb, mommy sayang. Why don't want to go to school?"
BB: "Bcoz I want daddy and mommy." (cry even louder...)
Mommy: "Daddy and mommy want you too. We sayang and love you. But you must go to school. That's where you learn. If you don't go to school, you don't know anything. Don't know how to write, don't know how to read. How can you do business when you grow up? Right? If you don't go to school, then you cannot go to primary school, cannot go to high school woh. So do you want to go to school now?"
BB: "Want." (slowly stop crying...)
Mommy: "Ok, good girl, mommy sayang." (big kiss and big hug)



I was OK after that, dressed up, kissed mommy goodbye and said 'I love you mommy', and daddy sent me to school then. Was OK on the way to school too. But things got worst in the end. I cried out loud (even scream) when I reached school and daddy about to leave me. Needed few teachers to calm me down. Daddy said it was like my very first day to school a year ago. Poor me. :(

(Mommy's heart broken)

2 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

My mum said the first child often get very attached to his/ her mummy when the mummy is expecting a second child. It's as if they know, and want to spend more time with mummy before the next baby arrives :-).

Don;t worry, Connie, this phase will pass. Take care :-)

Connie said...

like that ah peiyi. guess i must be patient to her lo. so pity her..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...