Sunday, September 12, 2010

Raya Celebration

Age: 4 years, 2 months, and 1 week old

Our plan today is:
1. Walk walk in Botanical Garden.
2. Swim in Youth Park.
3. Lunch at a restaurant recommended by my aunt (小姑).

We reached Botanical Garden quite early, about 8:10am. Car park is quite full.

So many joggers are there already.

We chose an up-hill-path, it was difficult for mommy as her belly is getting belly as my little didi (brother) is getting bigger. We took a break half way.

I can't wait to go swimming in Youth Park, so I walked the fastest. I was so far ahead of them.

After about 1-hour walk in Botanical Garden, we headed to Youth Park which is quite nearby. Can't wait to get into my swimsuit. Yippee!

"Yat, yi, sum.... (1, 2, 3 in Cantonese) ...."

"JUMP!!!"

Swimming excitedly.

1 hour later, daddy bathed me and recharged my energy first.

Group photo before leaving Youth Park.

We stopped by the children library in town to meet mommy's friend (awhile). There is a toy room. I asked "Mommy, what should I play?" Mommy pointed to this iron board and said "Nah, go iron clothes." Here I come, bravo iron lady, ironing kiddo's "cheongsam". =)

Then, we headed to this restaurant for lunch. It was highly recommended by my aunt (小姑). She said the food here is like 5-star-hotel food, but price is cheap like 2-star hotel. Let's try. Mommy ordered Pumpkin Soup and Fettucini Carbonara and Mango Juice. I shared with mommy.

My favorite - free flow ice cream. While enjoying my ice cream, I asked "Mommy, can you hold the spoon like this?"

Since daddy was stuck inside (my baby-chair is blocking), I shared my ice cream with daddy.

I was so full after all the soup, fettucini and ice cream.


I love daddy always. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...