Saturday, October 18, 2008

Da Gu's Wedding

Age: 2 years, 3 months, 1 week, 6 days old

Today is da gu's wedding. So many relatives came over. I was so excited.


Da gu n three of us.


Da gu n da gu zang.


They are my friends. The ge ge with the stripe, looooooooove to take photos very much.


Wanted to take photo with the snoopy, but couldn't c it.


hooray, i've ang pao.


Teoh's family.
From left to right (back row), me, mommy, da gu, da gu zang, siao gu.
From left to right (front row), daddy, yeh yeh, ah lai shu shu.


My lunch time, n orange juice.


My little gu gu and Jaya kakak - neighbour.


Daddy's da gu and 2 gu. So, they r my lao da gu, n lao 2 gu.


See? I told u, this stripe ge ge love to take photos very much. Can c him anywhere.


My 3rd uncle.


me, da gu n siao gu

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Wouh....nice wedding pics.

Connie Mooi said...

hi mery, thx for dropping by..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...