Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Love WATER!!!

Age: 2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 3 days old

I feel in with water. I like playing water.
I helped Kakak to wash the corridor this afternoon (i was playing water most of the time thou :p). It was cloudy and windy. Both daddy n yeh yeh said 'aiyo, cold cold, come in, u might get sick later'. I didn't care about it, mommy didn't care about it too, coz mommy knows that im a POWERPUFF GIRL aka strong girl. So mommy let me played for awhile there, since I enjoyed so much. I kept playing... until I got all wet, then I took off my shirt n shorts, filled my bath tub, n ...



I like playing water in my bath tub. From corridor to the bath tub.


You want me to pose for you? No problem... showing you my rabbit teeth.. hehehhee..


wooooo.. sooooooooo cold.... I was calling kakak 'kakak, shampooooo, kakak, shampoooo!!!'


Ok, mommy said enough, so from corridor to bath tub to toilet. I still couldn't stop playing.



Alright, take a proper bath now. =)

2 comments:

MeRy said...

it is so fun playing with water...

Connie Mooi said...

ya, thats rite.. so much fun playing with water, its cooling too.. splish splash.. i'll just let her play with water everytime we bath. i bath her first, then let her play in her bath tub, then i bath, after i done, i said 'call mommy when u r done, ok?' then i go out, she plays in the bath tub.. then when shes done, she'll call me 'mommy, done.' then oni she gets up n dry up n put on her clothes.. hahhaa...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...