Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shopping Day

Age: 2 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, 4 days old

How to make me happy? GO SHOPPING!!!! ~LOL~ =D
We went shopping at Jaya Jusco this afternoon.


As usual, I sleep in the car (b4 we reach Jusco).




Mommy likes taking photo in the shopping mall. Why? Good lighting makes the photos look good. Try it.


This toy turtle is hungry. Let me feed her.

Another reason why mommy likes to take photos in the mall, is its full of colors surrounding, colors light up ur life, make people so excited and energetic.
Me tired. Taking a nap.

Mommy is planning to buy me a table set for writing / drawing / coloring. I like this chair, but not the table. This table is so unstable. Not one table that I like, so we didn't buy. We then went to bookstore to get some books. Mommy bought a leadership book recommended by Uncle Simon. After this, we went home happily.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...