Sunday, November 8, 2009

Play in Jaya Jusco

Age: 3 years, 4 months, 3 days old

After the tiring 'wash-floor' task, all of us were 'half-dead'. Had our nap in the afternoon to recharge the battery. Next, we were off to Jaya Jusco. Not for shopping thou, it was for me to play in my paradise. Yippee!!!

What is this thing called?
Anyway, this was my 2nd time playing on this 'thing'. First time was with daddy. Daddy was holding my hand, opponent was mommy. Score was 2:2.

Today, daddy let me played on my own. My opponent was a 3-year-old girl. I guess this was her first time too, so her mommy hold her hand while playing.

Oh no, she scored 1.


Tried harder.

Last scores 2:2. Draw. Ha!

Then I went and played this *doink doink* thing. What is this?

Met 2 new friends.

Hugging

Riding on it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...