Sunday, November 29, 2009

To Taiping, Visit 老大姑

Age: 3 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 3 days old

We went Taiping to visit 老大姑 this afternoon.

As usual, I'd be very happy whenever I can go 'gai gai'. And as usual, for those who sit at the back (especially mommy) will start shooting photos, since nothing to do.


Mommy likes to shoot other people, and herself.

Whereas grandpa would just sleep.

My 小姑 likes sms'ing. Can see her busy typing and replying sms most of the time.

Usually after awhile (in the car), I'd fall asleep. "Car" is just like my lullaby.

Of cause daddy was driving.

Hope 老大姑 speedy recovery.

What a day, I can eat ice cream!!! Yummy...

Mommy cleaned my mouth after I finished eating the whole ice cream. Before that, I was like a clown.

老大姑 was so delighted to see us.. and cooked for us.

Was looking at the tv, someone was playing the video game.

Nice home-cooked dinner.

Three of us named 'bi'.


Going back home, again, lullaby.. so I slept again.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...