Monday, November 23, 2009

Violin

Age: 3 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 4 days old

I've been telling mommy this lately --> 'mommy, 我会玩 violin 了, I want violin'.
I've been begging mommy to buy me a violin for days (mommy doesn't simply buy me toys; beg, persuade, convince..... still cannot get.. unless.... )

Mommy needed to go down KL for few days, alone, without me following, so she said 'Mommy will go to KL for few days, you and daddy stay at home. If you good girl, mommy will buy you the violin. Ok?' I'm SOOOOO delighted to hear that.

Long story short, I was a good girl at home, didn't cry when mommy left for KL, and waited patiently at home.

Time traveled fast, 4 days gone. Mommy is back. Here come my VIOLIN!!! YEAH!!!

I felt that I'm the luckiest person in the world *at this moment la. =P

Let me play you a music, 'London bridge is falling down....'


Next music, A, B, C, D, E, F, G...

Few days later, mommy found out that my violin is EXACTLY THE SAME with the one in my flash card. Even the small little image on the violin. LOL.


2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

She looked sooooo happy in the 1st pic. So u plan to send her for violin lessons later? I have a real violin at home too but Chloe is not even interested :-(

Connie Mooi said...

No la, she played for first few days only, then now the violin sits on top of my printer, collecting dust.. send her to violin class, waste $ i think.. hahhaa...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...