Friday, December 3, 2010

My Little Brother is Popping OUT!!!

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 4 weeks old


Hahahhaa, don't panic, not the real one. I play play only one. :P


As mommy was relaxing her legs to help with the blood circulation and water retention, I told mommy "Mommy, I'm the nurse, daddy is the doctor (daddy was actually solving his puzzle then), and baby is coming out OK?" I quickly put a white cloth near mommy's bottom, so that we won't dirty the bed when baby is out. "Mommy, if baby is coming out, you yell HELP NURSE! OK?" Mommy was a very obedient patient I have. Hahahhaa... Oh yeah, throughout the play, I didn't call mommy, I called "Connie Mooi" instead, because she was my patient ma. :P


I put this white cloth here.
Connie Mooi yelled "HELP NURSE, HELP! My baby is coming out!" I quickly put on my GLOVE and ask Connie Mooi to PUSH!!! She had to push twice, and POP, baby is out.
Here me - the nurse, holding the unwashed baby boy and said "I go and wash baby first ah".
Here I'm washing the baby. After that, I brought it back to my patient Connie Mooi and told her it's a baby boy. I let her kiss the baby and put the baby next to her. =p
After giving birth to about 5 to 6 babies (I requested her to), my turn to deliver then. Mommy was the nurse, and daddy was the doctor. We repeated the same thing, call help, push, wash baby, kiss baby and put baby next to me. It was very fun. =D 

8 comments:

Yannie said...

Hey! This play was indeed good to let Ying Yue know what to expect during delivery of her baby brother. Great!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hah! You got me there. I thought didi really popped out already haha :D

Small Kucing said...

wah lau eh....can join in the labour room already

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..she knows how babies come out ah..so smart...and she could act it out some more. :)

Alice Phua said...

So cuute to see her playing 'doctor' or mak bidan! She's very imaginative. Can tell she must be very excited about waiting for her little sibling to pop out!

Angie said...

Hahaha I loved to play this (or pretending to be someone correctly lol) when I was at Yin Yue ages! Indeed, it was very fun, I miss those days. And it feels good I could remember many of my childhood events through Yin Yue activities ;D

MeRy said...

That is fun..

Alice Law said...

She will be a good doctor!^-^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...