Friday, December 3, 2010

Puzzle Puzzle Puzzle

Age: 4 years, 4 months, 4 weeks

My whole family is crazy about puzzle now. Mommy and daddy had been busy solving their so-called adult puzzle, and me with my own so-called kids puzzle. I kept asking "Mommy, why kid cannot solve adult puzzle lerh?" =)

When daddy was still scratching head where that puzzle piece should go, I already solved like 30% of mine. And I asked "Daddy, why you so slow one?" :P 
Last night, they finally solved their 'very difficult' puzzle. 

4 comments:

Yannie said...

Chloe is so clever in solving the puzzle. She has great patient and concenstration.

Yin Yue said...

Hahahha... Yin Yue la Yan, not Chloe, maybe too many ppl play puzzles suddenly... hahahha.. confusing.. :P

Angie said...

Wow!!! Salute for a great patience to solve that hard puzzle! Great job, I amazed. Anyway , Yin Yue , I believe you will be able to solve that when u grown up, you're a smart girl, so I know you'll be able ;)

Alice Law said...

Good father and daughter bonding! Shame to say, my husband will not have such patience to solve puzzle with my girl... not even the kids one!=_=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...