Monday, December 6, 2010

Coloring Contest

Age: 4 years, 5 months, 1 day old


Public Bank is just few steps away from Yeh-Yeh's shop. As I was 'working' in Yeh-Yeh's shop last Saturday morning, I saw many kids in Public Bank. Out of curiosity, I went and checked it out with daddy. Oh, Public Bank was organizing a coloring contest. We stood outside, I wanted to participate but.................


"My shoes are so dirty, cannot go in" I told daddy.
"Oh never mind, we go in and ask first", daddy said.


The contest was for age 5 and above only, I wasn't qualified to participate but I can join in just for the fun sake, the person in charge told daddy. I was so happy. We quickly went back home, told mommy this good news and changed my dirty clothes and shoes. And not forgetting my color pencils. =) Mommy thought this is my first time in coloring contest (just for fun), so she insisted to follow me there to take photos.


I was arranged specially by them to sit in the office, instead of outside with all the contestants. I color fish.
"Mommy, you go home la!" I told mommy. Mommy was surprised and thought "oh, my girl has grown up, so independent now, no need me accompany anymore. Shhh me back some more"
There was another girl, her daddy is one of Public Bank's stuff, so she cannot participate in the contest, but just for fun in the office. I took the initiative, went and said "hello" to her, and asked whats her name. But I couldn't remember her name after that. :P Mommy was quite impressed on my initiative. Always be friend with people. =)
Again, I said "Mommy, you can go home now". "OK! OK! Last photo" Mommy had no choice but to leave. 
This is the area. Full of kids.
All colored with crayon, not color pencils.
1 hour later, mommy came again, I almost finished, final touched up.
We become good friends straight away. LOL!
My work! I said "I got #1". =P

Then we went upstairs for some refreshment. I sapu 2 curry puffs and 3 banana cakes. Yummy yummy.
Mommy asked "do you want to go home now?" "NO" I replied. We played balloon in the office then.
"First price goes to................Teoh Yin Yue"..... LOL!!! I wish loh! They are all professional little "colorist" (hahaha, got such word or not, very pro in coloring). All must have been taking coloring classes. 

6 comments:

Yannie said...

As this was Yin Yue's first time joining the colouring contest, she has done it very weel. I would say.

Angie said...

Good job Yin Yue~~ ^^ Good to see you had a quality fun time there. Must be fun, I love to coloring too! And I impressed with ur initiative, I was so shy when I was at ur ages ;D hahaha...

Alice Law said...

I like the fish she coloured, very nice!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yin Yue's colouring is very nice! She's good in this. Next year can really take part in it :)

Mummy Connie, how are you? So quiet lately? Baby is out already? Take care ya!

Alice Law said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! Hoping to hear from you soon!^-^

Keep well and take care!

mNhL said...

Her coloring is very neat! Impressed! A good experience for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...