Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm BACK - Part 1 !!!

Age: 4 years, 6 months, 1 week old


Wow, my last wrote was Dec 6 2010. Now already 12 Jan 2011. MIA for so long. A brand new year. Many things happened over the past 1 month. Now let me recall back what had happened on me and Teoh's family. :)


Nasi Lemak Fever - 5 Dec 2010
I like to eat Nasi Lemak. Every Sunday, my breakfast got to be Nasi Lemak.  "o" means egg inside. :) 
It's very spicy. Even mommy says its spicy for her. But I can finish 1 whole pack very quickly every time. Look at my face and mouth, can see that it's very spicy right. :)
No problem. Water can solve the problem. ;p
 School Trip - Penang Bird Park - 6 Dec 2010
Mommy was very excited when she received an SMS from Teacher Fara, the principal of D'monte, telling her that D'monte would have a school trip to Penang Bird Park (there was no school trip at my previous kindy). Yeah, at last something for me to explore. We were asked to wear uniform, and bring own water tumbler. I think mommy was more excited than me. One thing not good was parents were not allowed to follow. :( Mommy can't take photos of my first school trip. After the trip, we went McD for lunch and had my very first Happy Meal and Sundae. We even had a tour at McD to see how they make burgers. What a great day.
  New Addition - 8 Dec 2010
My little brother Yang Yang popped out 2 weeks earlier. Mommy wasn't prepared at all. Mommy's water bag burst at 12-ish in the morning on 8 Dec 2010. Only then mommy and daddy slowly pack the hospital bag. Mommy also requested daddy to cook her something to eat before they go to hospital. Daddy bought "maggi goreng" for mom instead (there are 2 mamaks just outside our house), while I was still sleeping soundly in the room. After that, mommy bathed and wake me up and we headed to the hospital. Yang Yang popped out at 6:32am and weight 2.85kg. I was just 2.72kg then.
I love you, Yang Yang!
Mommy was breastfeeding Yang Yang, in the hospital.
I was busy taking care of Yang Yang, that's why MIA for so long. Don't believe me? here are the proves. Here I helped to comfort him ;P
See? I helped carry him (mommy was quite worry there tho) :P
I helped to look after him so that no naughty people take him away.
I helped to entertain him, talk to him when he was bored.
"No worry lil bro, jiejie is here."
"I'd be with u always."
Beside taking care of lil Yang Yang, I gotta take care of my own baby too. Here I was breastfeeding my lil baby.
And change his pampers whenever its dirty or wet.
I got the chance to drink again mommy's milk. Yeah! Mommy expressed extra or left over for me. :)
Merry Christmas - 25 Dec 2010
We spent our Christmas at home coz mommy wasn't allow to go anyway - confinement.
Yeh Yeh (Grandpa)'s Birthday - 26 Dec 2010
We kinda forgot it was Yeh Yeh's birthday until 8pm. So mommy suggested me to draw a birthday card for Yeh Yeh and asked daddy to rush to the nearest Secret Recipe to buy a piece of cake for a surprise birthday celebration for Yeh Yeh. Yeh Yeh was watching TV in his bedroom. When the card and cake were ready, we entered Yeh Yeh's room and gave him a surprise. He was so happy!
This was the card I drew. :)
"Daddy & Me"
I tell you, I've the best daddy in the world :P We play anything that I requested.  For example: I am the doctor and daddy is the patient.  
And my favorite game is this "Motobike Ride". We both have our own bike - the bolster and our own helmet - you can see from the photo. :P Then we would race and see who is faster. LOL!!! Mommy always laugh out loud!
See how happy I was? This is by far my most favorite game.
"Oh! My helmet dropped! Daddy, WAIT!!
Mommy's Birthday - 28 Dec 2010
We celebrated mommy's birthday in the room as mommy still in her confinement. Bought 2 slices of cakes. Mommy's favorite is cheese cake. This year, we have little Yang Yang celebrate together with us. :)
Me and mommy. Happy Birthday mommy, I love you.
Happy family. Mommy loves this photo very much.
Mechanic  - 31 Dec 2010
Due to confinement, we didn't go anywhere on new year eve. So I rode tricycle at home happily.  I had a  little accident, I was fine but my cousin's tricycle wasn't. I need to mend it then.
I'm good at mending machine or engine (can say expert la) as I go to Yeh Yeh's shop everyday during my 2-week school break.

7 comments:

Alice Law said...

Congratulation! I'm so happy for you, so many good news at one shot, lol! Wishing you a lovely belated Birthday too(wow~! You still look great right after delivery! Awesome)!

Keep well have a wonderful day!

Yannie said...

Congratulations on your new born baby. You look great and slim down so fast.

Reanaclaire said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ARRIVAL!! yes, that picture is very sweet, see how your girl touches you.. so loving!

mNhL said...

Congratulations!!! Love to see newborn.

I was laughing so hard when i saw the homemade 'helmet'. YX like to put that cushion on his head too and he said he is a lion !

MommyAngel said...

Congrats Connie!! I didn't know that you delivered your Yang Yang so soon already :P

Congrats again on the new addition! I am so happy for you :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Welcome back! Missed your posts leh hehe. Wah, quite a lot of things happened within a month.

Happy belated Fullmoon to Yang Yang :)

Angie said...

I missss this blog so much!! Finally you're back here ^_^
Firstly, I wanna say, CONGRATULATION For Yang Yang's arrival. He's so tiny and cute >< Babies are always like an angels right!^^
Oh also Happy Birthday to you too~ I wish you all the best wishes ;)
And love the picture of your family with Yang-Yang.., Yin Yue either is so lucky to had such a wonderful father who loves to accompany her ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...