Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm BACK - Part 2 !!!

Age: 4 years, 6 months, 1 week old

I really can't wait to be an adult and wear bra. *Mommy roll eyes*
Hmmm... 24F??? LOL!
Mommy noticed something lately, that I like to make funny faces when asked to take photo.
After watching the Tom & Jerry (about pirates story), I told mommy I want to be a pirate too. Heres a pirate talking on the phone. Oh! One more thing, I like to 'make porridge' (talk on the phone for long time, 煲电话粥) lately. She wondered if I'd carry this bad habit when I grow up. If so, she'd have headache then.
My aunt (老二姑) gave me a toy rabbit. It was dirty, so I washed it.
Here is my new sleep partner. :)
These are my sleep partners. Gonna add the toy rabbit into my 'rubbish', mommy said.
CNY is coming. So mommy thought of baking some cookies. The main thing is for good family bonding time. So mommy browsed through the cookie recipe and decided to make Peanut Cookie. We needed to cook the peanuts, separate the skin and smash them.
Add them into icing sugar.
Add in flour.
About to put into the oven. First and second attempt were failed as we didn't know how to adjust the temperature and timing. We can't do it according to the book.
While waiting for 3rd attempt, I was busy playing with these.
3rd attempt, finally looked like peanut cookies. Taste bit too sweet.
Daddy let me customize my alphabet cookies. 
I only managed to make "B".
Ended up all became 1 piece. LOL!

4 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wah... what a family moment! So envy can make cookies with your hubby... mine I don't think he will join the fun! At most he will only help to makan!>_<

ChloeRuoyi said...

LOL! Yin Yue likes to wear bra? The 2nd pic is so real haha. Maybe you can also try to bake the Horlicks doggie cookies that we baked? That one is very EASY and fun to make and it is not sweet... http://chloeruoyi.blogspot.com/2010/12/cookie-day.html

Angie said...

OMG!!!!! Yin Yue wears a bra? lol I don't like bra ==" I'd love if my chest is forever flat *mirage
I'm laughing out loud when I saw the photos of her muahaha ;D
Anyway, great family bonding~ Wish I can have one too ^^
Also, Aunty, you look really great for someone who just gave birth last month!^0^

Yannie said...

Connie, you are so "geng", apart from taking care the new born baby and ying yue. You still have time to back cookies. Salute you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...