Saturday, February 12, 2011

CNY Deco 1

Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week old


Wow, it's exactly one month since I last wrote. Again, so many things happened in the past month. Need to backdate. By the way, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all of you. May the RABBIT year, all of you happy happy, healthy healthy, and $$$$, HUAT AH!!!


Date: 10 Jan 2011
Mommy always like to think of "thing" for us to do together. CNY was around the corner, and we had MANY red packets left at home, so mommy asked "BB, do you want to make some lanterns? and fans and fishy?" Of cause I replied happily "WANT!!!!!". So we started.

Things we need. 
To make sea shell lantern, first we need to fold the red packet into half. By the way, I've a new sense of fashion design lately. I like to wear like this: t-shirt inside, dress outside, and add on jeans skirt. Mommy asked "Pretty meh?" "Pretty lah!" I replied. Mommy no eyes see.
Cut it. 
Then staple it.
I did it. Mommy helped stapled.
Never forgot about my homemade cookies, hahahha!!!
Not easy to cut the red packets. I cut wrongly and thus this look.
Semua saya buat punya. =D
We made some fans too.
Mommy did the left, I did the right.
This is the way to make fan. Fold here, fold here, fold here, and fold here. Hahahha...
Fishy fishy. Mommy made.

2 comments:

Yannie said...

Nice CNY decors that you have made.

Yin Yue said...

@sheoh yan, i just made those easy one. got some more very nice one, malas to make. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...