Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chopsticks Training

Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week old
Backdate #3

Date: 31 Jan 2011

I showed some interests on using chopsticks lately, so mommy thought it's time, I'm ready to be trained on the right way of holding the chopsticks. So she bought me a pair of training chopsticks online. 


The training chopsticks have 2 holes (yellow and green) meant to stick my index and ring finger in. But I found it rather hard to hold, so I took them out, and there I go.
I can do better without the holes. Hahahhaha!!!

2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wah not bad! That means she can use the real chopsticks and keep this training one for didi :)

Yin Yue said...

@chloe, yes.. she can use the real chopsticks already, even b4 i bought these training chopsticks. :P i bought it becoz wanted to train her to use in correct way ma. mana tau she didn't use.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...