Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Manicure



After watching my aunt (小姑) 'make up' her fingernails, I wanted to make up my fingernails too. But my version is different. ^^
I've found that if I put some water on my nails, the color will be more sharp. Hehe!
Mind you, not too much water tho.
I'm right-handed. It's kinda difficult to color my right hand. I tried to color the first 3 fingers on my own. The last two, "mommy, can you help me please?"

My own manicure. Hahaha. Mommy wonder why I color green instead of red. "I like green" I said. :P
* Age 4 years, 7 months, 1 week, 4 days old

8 comments:

mNhL said...

WOW!!! impressed by your manicure! haha......so creative.

Small Kucing said...

i did something like that when i was her age. The only thing was i used those "Magic Colour" LOL

Yin Yue said...

@mNhL, when i see this i faint la. like this she also can think of. salute her.

@small kucing, u did that too. hahaha.. guess u r as 爱美 as my yinyue la. wat u mean by 'magic color' wo?

Alice Law said...

Same with kathy, Anutie also used magic colour... lol, those good old days!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Where did she learn the "put water" tips? Good idea also hehe. Next time choose pink or red ok :)

Yannie said...

How long did this green nails last? Just curious.

Yin Yue said...

@Alice, whats magi colour ah?

@Chloe, I don't know where she learnt this from. When I asked her, she said "i think myself one".

@SY, not long, she washed all off after about 10 mins. I didn't ask her to do so.

Angie said...

What did you use for that manicure LOL!? The colour will be more sharp if add water ah? I don't know this before hehehe
But great job anyway! I always love to see what lil girls do hahaha they're cute and sweet ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...