Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Kindy

Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week old, 3 days old


Backdate #7
Date: 10 Feb 2011



This is my 3rd kindy. My previous kindy D'Monte has closed due to no students. Sigh! Long and sad story. I just joined there on Oct 2010. That time still got quite a few students, about 5 in my class. But when I started the new term in 2011, left me and one Malay boy only. Kesian! Mommy and daddy had to find another kindy for me. Searched high and low, found one very nice, but full. Bad luck. When other kids started school on Monday, I not yet started. So I got pro-longed holidays. Yippeee!!! Happy for me, but not for mommy. :P 


In the end, was told by an auntie in the clinic (DiDi's check up and injection day) there is another kindy nearby. After checking out, I started the school the next day. I like this school very much. I got new school uniform, new school bag, new friends, new teachers, and new environment. I was quite good girl the first day to new school, no crying, and said byebye to daddy happily. Mommy thought to herself 'my YinYue has grown up'. LOL! When daddy came pick me up at 12pm, teacher told daddy that I know quite many things already. Of cause la, I've joined 2 kindy. ;P


Happily trying out the new school uniform. Like the sailor style very much. Wear it  the whole  day.
Didn't want to change still, wear it still while doing homework.
Even sleep also with new uniform.
Mommy like this student record book. It records what homework I got for the day, and also my performance in school - concentrate, talkative, etc.
Tada! My new school bag. Free one.
And some of my textbooks.



First homework from new kindy. Write 'a,b,c,d'. Mommy said 'how come now still write 'a' one?' I've learnt this 2 years ago in my first kindy. 


Chinese stroke. I also have learnt this in my first kindy.
Numbers. Thought now should be teaching addition, subtraction?
My writing book for Maths.
My writing book for Chinese Stroke.
My writing book for English.
My writing books.

7 comments:

Yannie said...

Very nice blue color Sailor inspired uniform. My younger girl's uniform is in red, also in sailor inpired design.

Alice Law said...

Whoa, such a progress! I reckon nothing beats mommy's homeschooling!;D

Yin Yue said...

@SY, i thought my yinyue likes sailor inpired design oni. rupa-rupanya, all kids love this design huh.

@Alice, I also duno whats the standard 1 standard now. when i bought the 3-5 years old workbook from popular, it seems the standard very high... but look at the homework for 5 years old kindy, errrr... confused.

Alice Law said...

I suggest you let Yin Yue does the workbook according to her own pace and understanding, if she able to solve the workbooks than proceed to higher level.

I reckon it's most important we stay up to date to our child's standard than the kindy's one.:)(my 2 cents)

Angie said...

Oh so kesian the previous kindy! But I'm happy you found new kindy ;D Love the sailor uniform, reminds me about my kindy too hahaha I moved 2 times when I was in Kindy. New environment was a fun thing for me hahaha...
Why the books so many la?-_- nowadays education is siao :P

Yin Yue said...

@Alice, you're right. Just let her follow her own pace. I also don't like to force her.

@Angie, I can say that u were quite independent then, moved 2 times and it was fun for u. For YinYue, first time she cried the first day. Second time (this time) didn't cry luckily. :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Kids need to practice doing a lot of writing. Good wat... I see her writing is so NICE! Chloe's kindy is also very small. There are only 5 students in her class... total kids in the whole kindy is about 20+ only.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...