Saturday, February 19, 2011

Computer Class

"Mummy, computer class got AIR-CON! And got BLANKET! For the computers one." That was what I told mum the first thing when I reached home yesterday. lol! This is my computer book. I've learnt what is CPU, CD ROM Drive, Monitor, Keyboard, Joystick, Scanner, Printer, Bar Code Reader/Scanner, Computer, Notebook, IMac, Double Click, Left Click, Right Click, and Shut Down computer. And we can play game in computer class one. I am so happy. I like computer class.

* Age: 4 years, 7 months, & 2 weeks old

2 comments:

Yannie said...

My girl too loves computer class. When April was back from school, she kept telling me what that she had learned in the computer lesson.

Alice Law said...

Wow... remind me of something I learnt when I was 8!;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...