Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Jelly Jelly Yummy


Mommy learnt about this jelly thingy from auntie Alice blog, so she bought this and let me try.  Actually bought this many months ago. :P I enjoyed the process very much. I was so excited to to take part, but this worried mommy coz the pot is hot. So mommy had to keep saying "hot ah, be careful". First, stir stir.
Then divide the 'longan' evenly into the container. We had 2 longans left in the end, I had one, mommy had one. 
Lastly, pour the hot hot jelly into the container.
Then let it cold and put into fridge. We did this in the afternoon and tried my first made jelly at night right after dinner. Mommy wasn't free, had to take care of my lil brother, so didn't manage to take me photos while I was enjoying my pinky jelly.

The next day, I quickly take one more right after school.

* Age 4 years, 7 months, 1 week, 4 days old

3 comments:

Yannie said...

Good attempt.

Angie said...

Gosh, I always love jelly too! But we never add fruits here, taste better with fruits eh?

Alice Law said...

Wow, your longan looks enormous! Your jelly looks yummy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...