Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week old


Backdate #6
Date: 2-8 Feb 2011

CNY eve: This is our happy family. Taken during reunion dinner. This family is expanding.
CNY eve: I can use chopsticks already. Yippeee!!
CNY eve: We made some 'tong yun' at night. How can the adults make these without me. Hahaha.
Day 1: Had fun swinging at aunt's house. I love to swing here. I can swing alone here, while everybody having fun in the house. Mommy saw me alone so came out and accompany me awhile.
Day 1: With my lovely mommy.
Day 1: Then daddy came out with HuiHui too to join in the fun.
Day 1: Mommy organized this. Our big Teoh's family. Can you see me? Must put x-large size.
Day 1: Our own family.
Day 1: Our own small family.
Day 1: We went cinema to watch I LOVE HONG KONG in the afternoon after family photos. Look at the crowd. Luckily mommy bought the tickets online in advance. Again, mommy organized this.
Day 1: Yeah, fireworks time. I only allowed to play this. Not too big big and noisy noisy type of fireworks.
Day 1: Abit too far right? Hahaha!!!
Day 4: We went to our relative's open house at MoonLight Bay in Batu.F. Very nice house with private pool. Luckily mommy brought along my swimsuit. 
Day 4: Breathtaking view from the house.
Day 4: Another breathtaking view from the house.
Day 6: Nothing to do at home.

6 comments:

Small Kucing said...

wow...such a large family! Gong Xi Fatt Chai!

Angie said...

What a big family you have!!! Must be fun to gather like that ya ;D
The Moon Light Bay views is so niceee, love it ;)
Aunty Connie you look so pretty in that pic with Yin Yue (the swing one ;D)

Yannie said...

I agree with Angie, Connie is very pretty.

Yin Yue said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai small kucing. :)

Thanks Angie and SY, you both made my day la. XD

Angie, very very fun to gather like that moment. That's why I always like cny. :)

Alice Law said...

GONG XI FAT CAI! LOL, you still look great right after delivery!

Such beautiful CNY moments, precious moment to be kept for life!^-^

Yin Yue said...

@Alice, thanks for the compliment. ^^ Made me fly la. :P
Ya, i like taking photos. Very precious, kept for life. Only worry is how long can the dvd last. All my photos burn into dvd. Don't know can last until I 100 years old or not. hahhahaha....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...