Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny Faces

Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week old

Backdate #5
Date: 2 Feb 2011

Mommy said I learnt things very fast. I saw mommy wrapped DiDi with the nappy, next thing mommy saw was I wrapped my 'baby' with nappy too. XD

My little baby.
Mommy couldn't resist stop taking me photos. Here I was requested to give her continuous poses. Pose #1.
Pose #2. Mommy said my eyes too small, asked me to bigger my eyes. It came out quite nice.
Pose #3. No more decent look. Started to make some funny faces.
Pose #4. I love to do this often.
Pose #5. Siao cha poh's pose.

7 comments:

Yannie said...

Ying Yue is cute. How is your baby boy? Would like to see more pictures of your baby.

Yin Yue said...

@SY, will put up some pic of my baby in another blog, since this is yinyue's blog, dont wan to mix up. Not yet started the blog tho. hahaha... ;)

Angie said...

Hahaha siau Yin Yue LOL you look so entertaining Yin Yue, wonder if I have lil sis like ya ;D

ChloeRuoyi said...

All kids like to do this... my Chloe too *shake head* but they still look cute lah anyway :)

Yin Yue said...

@Angie, u know what does siau mean? it means crazy. lol...

@Chloe, u r right lo. all kids like to do this when they reach this stage. fun also la.

Angie said...

Yes I know that muahaha I like to say siao girl to my lil sis too, she likes to make funny face just same with Yin Yue hahahaha LOL

Yin Yue said...

@Angie, kesian ur lil sis... hahahhaa...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...