Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday


Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week, 3 days old

Backdate #8
Date: 13 Feb 2011

I love to sing birthday song. Everyday, I'd make something like a cake and candle or even draw the cake and candle on a piece of paper and sing birthday song. Today, I made this cake fo mommy and daddy. I pluck some flowers for the decoration. And the candles, in order to make them stand, I used the tape to stick them on the roll. Daddy was surprised too, as he himself didn't know how to make them stand. He kinda like my creative. :P Kakak helped lit the candles. 


And here I come. 'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to daddy and mommy, Happy Birthday to you!' 

5 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Creative! Happy Belated birthdays! Wow fancy your daddy and mommy have the same birthdate

Yin Yue said...

no la small kucing. we dont share the same birthdate. yinyue simply oni. she loves to sing birthday song. so everyday go sing this song n make birthday cake n candle. saje.

Angie said...

Imaginative girl!~
Watch out the candles hahaha xD

Yin Yue said...

@Angie, ya, we quite worry about that too. Kept telling her cannot play with fire. Must get adult's help if want to lit it up.

Alice Law said...

Smart and innovative girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...