Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to all aunties and uncles. You think valentines day only for adults? No la, this is my lover a.k.a daddy. He loves me very much. We celebrated our v.day in Pizza Hut. :P
And this is mommy's new lover, Mr. Little Yang Yang. :P
Again, my cute cute poses started. :P
Kid means kid. Hahahhaha.... 
I asked for the cold cold drink, but my lover gave me this instead. 
Mommy don't always allow me to drink this, only in Pizza Hut and during CNY.
While we enjoying our meal, mommy's lover was sleeping soundly in her arm.
This is what we ordered, the Ring of Fortune. Quite yummy if you like cheese, our favorite.
But it should be like this ma. Advertisement says like this.
Can sue them or not? Not getting what I see.
After the filling meal, we went to get the ingredients to make Tiramisu.
Tada!!! Mommy and daddy made this Tiramisu. Yummylicious!!!! Happy V.Day!!!
* Age: 4 years, 7 months, 1 week, 3 days old

6 comments:

Yannie said...

The Tiramisu looks yummy, mind sharing the recipe?

Yin Yue said...

wah wah.. many ppl ask me for the recipe. honestly speaking, if compare the photo from the net, mine looks very ugly ler. but taste good la.. hahahhaa.. heres the recipe, very easy, no baking, just some mixing, stirring, beating, then done. :) its in chinese.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4b6c190c01007ynn.html

Angie said...

My Daddy also my lover too hahaha
Happy Valentine Yin Yue! Glad to see u happy as always and btw lil baby lookssss so cute >,<

PS: Should make a post about baby often, Aunty Connie ^^

Alice Law said...

Hey, thx for sharing the recipe( I was as a bout to ask too)!;D

Yin Yue so sweet and adorable as usual, can really crack jokes too, lol!^-^

Yin Yue said...

@Angie, ppl always said daughter is daddy's previous life lover. So i guess its true. hahhaha... Regarding post about baby, I'll create a blog for him soon. Stay tuned! ^^

@Alice, no problem. sharing is caring ma. hahhaha... u try with ur little sprouts too, easy 1.

Thanks for the compliments to YinYue. You guys made my days. :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

So happy family :) The tiramisu is still making me drool hehe... Hopefully i'll make it one day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...