Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Honest Child

There is a chapter in my Moral book titled "Be an honest child". After reading me this story, mommy said "Don't be scared, always tell mommy if you've done something wrong. Mommy won't scold you. Instead, mommy will praise you being an honest child like the boy in the story. If you didn't tell me, and I found out myself, I'll scold you then." "HM" I nodded my head.

Then this afternoon, I bathed alone. I like to bath alone nowadays. Because that's my splish splash time, muahahahha... I like to put on quite amount of body shampoo and shampoo and wash wash wash. Today, I put on the conditioner myself too. I just started using conditioner lately because of the shampoo. My hair are very soft actually, don't need conditioner. But daddy bought a new brand of shampoo and this shampoo make my hair 打结 (very hard to comb) after washing. So mommy started using a bit of conditioner to ease the combing. I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!!! Today I squeezed out a lot and it's going to finish. So I added in some water. Because I saw daddy did this when the shampoo or body shampoo was about to finish.

Mommy came in the toilet after awhile to check and make sure I didn't bath too long. She found out the conditioner and asked why. Then I said "It's going to finish so I add water." "Oh I see. No, you can't add water in the  conditioner. Not like shampoo." Mommy said. Then I said "Oh! OK! You see? I honest one, I told you." =D

4 comments:

Yannie said...

Ying Yue is so good girl, already know to bath herself and wash her own hair.

Yin Yue said...

@SY, don't know clean or not one. I always wash her one last time when shes done with her splish splash game.

Angie said...

It's great to see how Yin Yue start to do things independently! ^^
Oh, kids, I also love to splish splash when I was at her age hahaha..
And I would be mad if my Mum came to check ;p

Alice Law said...

LOL, she learns pretty fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...