Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2-week School Break + Pahang Trip

Age: 4 years, 11 months old

Yippeee!!! School holiday, don't have to go to school. :P So how did I spend my holiday? 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Watch MULAN II (sometimes MULAN I) again and again. EVERYDAY! 
Play online Disney games. My favorite is Toy Story 3 - Day Care.
Play with Hui-hui meimei on weekend. Share my bread/toys with her (sometimes don't share, depends on my mood).
Finish all my holiday homework before an exciting and long waited trip back to Pahang.
Pahang (mummy's hometown) Trip (2011 June 3-10)

I was so excited on 3 June, because this was the day we travel back to Pahang and visit Wai-gong & Wai-poh. Throughout the journey, I liked to play with my little YangYang. YangYang always responded with laughs.
All were excited and happy.
We stopped by Ipoh for lunch. Mummy wanted to eat their famous Kuey Teow soup. But quite disappointed as it wasn't as smooth as it used to.
After lunch, we continue our journey, and I slept quite a lot in the car. :)
We were happy to meet Wai-gong and Wai-poh, after 1 and a half year. The next day, we went up to Genting Strawberry Farm to celebrate Father's Day & Mother's Day. A different kinda celebration.
We can pick our own strawberries. Quite disappointed too as it wasn't what it seemed on the website.  Not many strawberries, and most of them were quite small. While we were picking our own strawberries, Wai-gong can't wait to taste it, so he went to the counter and bought a pack. LOL! Oh the weather was quite warm. 
We picked all these. Yummylicious!
We had lunch there too. Bit disappointed too as mummy thought there was Strawberry Pizza, but nope. Wai-gong and Wai-poh chose Chicken Rice, me chose my all time favorite - Nasi Lemak, shared with daddy, whereas mummy had spaghetti. We had the opportunity to take picture with peacocks, big and small ones. RM15 for 4 peacocks.
Me and Wai-gong, resting after a long walk.
Mushroom Farm is just next to the Strawberry Farm. It was cold inside, and again another disappointment as there aren't many mushrooms. 
Here I taught Wai-gong the "turtle" game. =D
I've been pestering mummy to let me help with the chores for months. In Penang, mummy always said "we have kakak now, so let kakak do the chores. If one day, no more kakak, then you help mummy. Ok?" Now this is my chance, there is no "kakak" at Wai-poh's house, so I pester mummy again. And mummy thought "Why not?" :) Heres me first time washing the dishes.
After washing, I insisted to arrange them "properly", like this.
Wai-poh has her own organic farm. She would "work" here every evening. And I voluntarily offered my help too. :P
Tonight's dinner!!!
My cousin, Han-han gor-gor. We used to play a lot when I was 1 year plus.
The MULAN fever still carries on at Wai-poh's house. Everyday I would go "mummy, can I watch MULAN?" Maybe too much of MULAN, I started to want to be like MULAN. I want to tied up my hair like MULAN.
And fight like MULAN!
Oops! Did MULAN act like this?
We even brought Wai-poh to the newly opened Secret Recipe. She never been to SR.
These were our cakes: Strawberry Cheese cake for me, Blueberry Cheese cake for Wai-poh and Green Tea Cheese cake for daddy and mummy.
Another day in the farm. This time I got to play with the soil. Wai-poh asked me to loosen the soil but I kept pressing the soil and make it firm. :P
OH! 1 week was too short for me. I didn't want to go back Penang. :( But had to say byebye. Last picture with Wai-poh before we left.
A looooooooooooooooong journey back to Penang again. Enjoying my plum. YumYUM!

4 comments:

Alice Law said...

Wah, so many things going on this holiday, Yin Yue sure enjoyed her break to bits!

We went to Genting strawberry park twice already, so far the kids enjoy plucking the strawberries and it's quite fruitful too, guess the bad climate effected the growth of strawberries?!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wah, soooooo many activities! Glad you enjoyed spending time with your wai-po and wai-gong. I'm sure they miss your very much now :)

Why do you like Mulan so much? Auntie find it very BORING lah hahaha.

Yannie said...

Very interesting holiday that Yin Yue had in Pahang. Yin Yue and everyone look so happy in the pictures. I guess you can go back to Pahang again in the year end long holiday.

Yin Yue said...

@Alice, u were lucky then. :( We didn't have the thought to go there again.

@Chloe, she said its funny wo.

@Sheoh Yan, not sure whether can go back end of this year or not :( otherwise, have to wait till next cny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...