Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun Time with Yang Yang

Age: 4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks & 3 days old

I like to play with my little brother, Yang Yang. But most of the time, I can't control myself as I'm too clumsy. Yang Yang would cry for help then. :P

Horray! I can carry Yang Yang like this now. Mummy kept reminding me "hold on tight huh". After taking this photo, Yang Yang nearly fell down as he was tired, wanted to sit down, and I lost balance too. Luckily mummy was there to the rescue.

I wanted to imitated Yang Yang, putting my thumb in the mouth. However, my mouth is full of breads. :P

Told you I wanted to imitate Yang Yang, so he bend to the right, so am I. ^0^

*Muakz muakz*

4 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Can see that she really sayang her didi very much. So sweet :) Let her carry Yang-yang on the bed/mattress so that in case they really fall, not so scary lor...

Mummy Gwen said...

Aww...so sweet. Yang Yang has grown so much Time really flies. Yin Yue is a goood jie jie. ^_^

Alice Law said...

I'm so jealoussss.... if only my little sprouts are loving like in Yue and Yang Yang!>_<

Mumsgather said...

Such a lovely set of photographs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...