Monday, June 20, 2011

No More Pretty Jie-jie (Sister)

Age: 4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks & 1 day old

I've this bad habit of scratching my body if its itchy (I always itchy here and there). I'd scratch and scratch and scratch until  I hurt myself.  Thus I've many scars over my hands and legs. Tonight, daddy said something which made me very SAD. "Aiyo, no more pretty Jie-jie."

That really got me. I was so sad. And thus this face. Mummy asked what happened. "No more pretty Jie-jie." I replied. =(

Here is just part of them. 

4 comments:

Yannie said...

Yin Yue, no more scratching on mozzie bites in future, ok?

Yang Yang said...

Trust me SY 阿姨,she wont listen. Left ear in right ear out. Mummy and daddy have said more than million times, yet she still scratch. :P

Alice Law said...

Aiyor... I also feel itchy watching her bite marks liao!>_<

ChloeRuoyi said...

She's quite a sensitive girl but at least she didn't cry :) Maybe it's the hot weather. Chloe is also forever scratching here and there, even after bath! I think it's just a bad habit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...