Friday, July 1, 2011

Animals United

Age: 4 years, 11 months, 3 weeks & 5 days old

It's been a week, I've probably forgotten bout my Mulan, and addicted to this animals movie. I'd laugh out loud every time. There is a leopard in the movie that I'm afraid of. When it comes out, I'd escape and look for mum (if nobody watching with me or I'm alone). But yesterday, I didn't run away. Instead, I said "Come la, come la. I'm not afraid of you." (mummy taught me this)  Sure enough, I "fought" with the leopard bravely. Muahahahahah!

5 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Hey...long time didnt see you blogging. You are such a brave girl

Alice Law said...

Wow, life is all after facing fears and defeat it, proud of you!

Mummy Moon said...

You are big girl dy :)

Mummy Gwen said...

No need to be scared..it's just a movie not real one. :) I always tell Gwen that...hehe. Thanks for sharing, I want to find this movie for Gwen. Gwen loves animals leh..hehe.

Yin Yue said...

@Small Kucing, yalo, i not as free as last time. now need to play n take care of my yang yang didi ma. hahaha.

@Alice, I still scared of monsters n ghosts!

@Mummy Moon, 5 years old lo, really big girl ler.

@Mummy Gwen, mummy has been telling me that too "just a movie, not real one", but i still scared sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...