Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What Smell Is This?

Age : 5 years, 2 weeks old


Daddy bought 3 durians last Friday ("Xiao-Hong", "Kun-Bao", and "Hu-Lu"). They enjoyed it very much that night. But I didn't feel like eating.


The next morning, daddy put his fingers (right hand) near my nose and then he asked "what smell is this?" (he was expecting me to say durian smell). But instead I said "xiao hong" (小红 in Chinese). Daddy was shocked! Hahhahaa... and then he tried another hand (left) and asked "what smell is this?" "Kun-Bao" I said. LOL ^0^



5 comments:

Small Kucing said...

LOL...funny

Yannie said...

Yin Yue is so good in telling the durian smell. Surprise!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...she has good memory.

cre8tone said...

Good!~

mNhL said...

hahaha...she learnt the durian species very fast. LOL !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...